Protect your organic acres with the quality mating disruption platform you’ve come to trust, Puffer®.
The Puffer® is now available for navel orangeworm control in organic acreage. CheckMate® Puffer® NOW-O Ace™ is Suterra’s aerosol pheromone release formulation for navel orangeworm (NOW) mating disruption in organic nut crops, figs, and other crops where the navel orangeworm is a pest.
As part of a comprehensive Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program, mating disruption may cut damage by 50% or more and fights insecticide resistance.
Add CheckMate® Puffer® NOW-O Ace™ into your IPM program for effective control of navel orangeworm.
Why Growers Choose CheckMate® Puffer® NOW-O Ace™
- EPA authorized for organic production
- Hang once for protection that lasts all season long
- As part of a comprehensive IPM program, may cut damage by
50% or more
- Consistent and precise release regardless of weather conditions
- Reduces pest populations
- Fights development of insecticide resistance
- Does not harm beneficial insects
- No pre-harvest interval
- Free collection, recycling and refurbishment of all Puffer materials
through our Clean Orchard Promise™