Puffer® NOW Ace™ is Suterra’s aerosol pheromone release formulation for Navel Orangeworm (NOW) mating disruption in nut crops, figs, and other crops where the Navel Orangeworm is present.
Coupled with our new Puffer® device, NOW Ace™ is easier to deploy than ever before. The new Puffer® is simple to use featuring single button operation. Stronger and lighter than ever before, correct, secure placement has never been easier to achieve.
As part of a comprehensive Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program, mating disruption cuts NOW damage by 50% or more and fights insecticide resistance.
Why Growers Choose CheckMate® Puffer® NOW Ace™
- Easy and fast deployment at just one unit per acre
- Hang once for protection that lasts all season long
- As part of a comprehensive IPM program, cuts NOW damage by 50% or more
- Consistent and precise release regardless of weather conditions
- Reduces pest populations
- Fights development of insecticide resistance
- Does not harm beneficial insects
- No pre-harvest interval
- Free recycling of all Puffer® materials through our Clean Orchard Promise™