CheckMate® NOW-F is Suterra’s pioneering sprayable pheromone formulation for Navel Orangeworm (NOW) mating disruption in nut crops, figs, and other crops where the Navel Orangeworm is present.
The world’s first and only sprayable pheromone option for NOW control, this product easily fits into growers’ existing integrated pest management (IPM) program. It is tank mixable with common agrochemicals and works well with nearly any water volume.
CheckMate® NOW-F gives growers the flexibility to spray few or many times each season depending on the timing and pressure of NOW flights in their fields. The product is also a perfect option for younger trees that can’t yet support the weight of a Puffer® unit.
Also, CheckMate® NOW-F can be used with Puffer® NOW Ace for a flexible approach against hot spots or peak flights.
Why Growers Choose CheckMate® NOW-F
- Flexible way to reduce Navel Orangeworm (NOW) damage
- Reduces pest populations
- Fights development of insecticide resistance
- Easy-to-deploy liquid formulation
- Tank-mixable with common agrochemicals
- Does not harm beneficial insects
- Low worker exposure
- Minimal re-entry and pre-harvest interval