Checkmate® PTB-F is Suterra’s pioneering sprayablepheromone release formulation for control of peach twig borer (PTB) in peaches, apricots and other tree fruit crops where PTB is a pest.
Easy-to-deploy and a flexible option for PTB control, CheckMate® PTB-F easily fits into growers’ existing integrated pest management (IPM) program. It is tank-mixable with common agrochemicals and works well with nearly any water volume.
This product releases the female PTB moth’s sex pheromone in microcapsules throughout the orchard, reducing adult males’ ability to find females. This disrupts the pest’s mating cycle and suppresses pest populations.
CheckMate® PTB-F gives growers the flexibility to spray as few or as many times throughout the season depending on the timing and pressure of PTB in their orchards.
Why Growers Choose CheckMate® PTB-F
- Flexible way to reduce PTB damage and populations
- Fights development of insecticide resistance
- Easy-to-deploy liquid formulation
- Tank-mixable with common agrochemicals
- Does not harm beneficial insects
- Low worker exposure
- Minimal re-entry and pre-harvest interval
- MRL exempt