CheckMate® CRS is Suterra’s year-long mating disruption dispenser solution for control of California Red Scale (CRS) in citrus and other crops where CRS is present.
This product utilizes Suterra’s proprietary passive technology for continuous release throughout the season. Easy to deploy, the dispensers penetrate inside the canopy and are compatible with all integrated pest management (IPM) tools. This product is suitable for organic production.
With the increasing threat of Huanglongbing (HLB) spread by Asian Citrus Psyllid (ACP) in California, more aggressive pest control efforts have the unintended potential to threaten beneficial insects, like Aphytis mellinus (the natural control organism for CRS). This makes CheckMate® CRS Dispensers more important than ever.
Why Growers Choose CheckMate® CRS dispenser
- Efficacious control of California Red Scale
- Reduces pest populations
- Fights development of insecticide resistance
- Easy-to-deploy proprietary pheromone release technology
- One application offers 365 days of protection
- Compatible with all IPM tools
- Authorized for organic production
- Does not harm beneficial insects and increases parasitism rate