CheckMate® CRS is Suterra’s season-long mating disruption dispenser for control of California Red Scale (CRS) in citrus crops. This easy-to-deploy product releases the sex pheromone of the CRS pest continuously throughout the orchard, reducing adult males’ ability to find females to disrupt the mating cycle and
suppress pest populations.
CheckMate® CRS utilizes Suterra’s proprietary release technology and is compatible with all integrated pest management (IPM) tools. This product is also suitable for organic production. Suterra formulates and synthesizes pheromone in our state-of-the-art facility in Bend, Oregon. All of Suterra’s mating disruption
products are harmless to all other living organisms and beneficial insects.
Why Growers Choose CRS Dispensers
• Reduces California Red Scale (CRS) populations and damage
• Fights insecticide resistance
• Easy-to-deploy proprietary pheromone release technology
• One application offers season-long solution
• Compatible with all IPM tools
• Suitable for organic production
• Does not harm beneficial insects