CheckMate® PTB-XL Dispenser is Suterra’s season-long mating disruption dispenser for management of peach twig borer (PTB) in peaches, apricots, almonds and other stone fruit and tree nut crops where PTB is a pest.
This easy-to-deploy product releases the sex pheromone of the adult female PTB moth continuously throughout the orchard, reducing males’ ability to find females. This disrupts the mating cycle of the moth and suppresses pest populations. CheckMate® PTB-XL is an ecologically friendly, effective tool that leaves no residue.
CheckMate® PTB-XL Dispenser utilizes Suterra’s proprietary release technology and is compatible with all integrated pest management (IPM) tools. This product is also suitable for organic production.
Why Growers Choose CheckMate® PTB-XL Dispenser
- Controls PTB populations and reduces damage
- Fights development of insecticide resistance
- Easy-to-deploy proprietary pheromone release technology
- Compatible with all IPM tools
- Authorized for organic production
- Does not harm beneficial insects
- Zero residue