CheckMate® DBM-F is Suterra’s pioneering sprayable pheromone release formulation for Diamondback Moth (DBM) mating disruption in vegetable crops.
This easy-to-deploy, flexible option for DBM control, CheckMate® DBM-F easily fits into growers’ existing integrated pest management (IPM) programs. It is tank-mixable with common agrochemicals and works well with nearly any water volume. This product releases the DBM sex pheromone in microcapsules throughout the vineyard, reducing adult males’ ability to find females. This disrupts the mating cycle and suppresses pest populations.
CheckMate® DBM-F gives growers the flexibility to spray two, three, four or more times each season depending on the timing and pressure of DBM in their fields.
Why Growers Choose CheckMate® DBM-F
- Controls Diamondback Moth populations and reduces damage
- Fights development of insecticide resistance with unique mode of action
- Easy-to-deploy liquid formulation
- Tank-mixable with common agrochemicals
- Compatible with all IPM techniques
- Authorized for all cole crops
- Does not harm beneficial insects
- Low worker exposure risk
- Zero re-entry and pre-harvest intervals